Welcome to Imagine Counseling Services
Is stress negatively affecting your life? Would you like to improve your relationships?
Are money patterns a source of stress? Do you feel separate, afraid, alone?
Are you ready to make a change?
Psychotherapy has been shown to be effective in assisting with:
- Enjoying healthier relationships
- Working through and overcoming mental and emotional pain
- Letting go of constant worry, tension, fear, and anxiety
- Managing stress
- Managing life transitions
- Changing negative financial behaviors
- Becoming more assertive
- Working through the loss of a loved one
- Changing self defeating behaviors
- Improving problem solving
- Learning to make better decisions
- Improving confidence and self acceptance
- Achieving goals
It is my goal to help you find and embrace your own power to change and heal.
Please call 678-654-9237 to make an appointment or if you have any questions.
**This office does not provide immediate crisis assistance. Please call the GA Crisis and Access Line at 800-715-4225, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you are experiencing a mental health or substance abuse emergency. **